Visit us at drupa 2016
drupa 2016 takes place in Düsseldorf, Germany from May 31 until June 10, 2016.
Visit Esko in Hall 8B, stand A23.
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Move your mouse cursor over the experience zones and discover what we have in store for you at drupa 2016.
Brands, specification & briefing
This zone will focus on the holistic packaging production process from idea to shelf. The featured solutions will include Xrite’s PantoneLIVE, Esko WebCenter and MediaBeacon (Esko’s2015 DAM acquisition).
The focus here will be on creating designs that meet the strictest brand owner’s specifications, quickly and accurately. Featured solutions include:
- ArtiosCAD structural design for packaging and displays
- Cape Pack palletization software
- Studio Visualizer for graphical packaging design in 3D
- Studio Store Visualizer for hyper-realistic retail environment visualization
- Pantone Color Guides
- X-Rite CAPSURE & X-Rite i1Pro Solutions
Artwork & repro
This zone focuses on ways to produce print-ready artwork efficiently and avoid rework. Among the showcased solutions are:
- WebCenter for online collaboration and approval on artwork
- WebCenter Content Management
- ArtPro+, the new native PDF prepress editor linked to Automation Engine workflow automation software
- The X-Rite i1Pro Solutions Family & Judge QC Light Booth.
Take control of your flexo plate production: boost turnaround times and consistency. On display will be a brand-new integrated flexo imaging and exposing solution: the CDI Crystal 5080 XPS.
Print & ink formulation
This zone deals with the increased complexity of mixed printing environments (digital, flexo, gravure, offset). Featured solutions include:
- Esko Equinox software for extended gamut printing
- X-Rite InkFormulation Software
- PantoneLIVE Rationalization Service
- ColorCert, eXact Xp and IntelliTrax2
This zone focuses on how companies can achieve increased throughput for packaging, sign and display applications. On the booth we will show:
- The updated family of Esko Kongsberg tables: Kongsberg X & Kongsberg C series
- i-cut Suite for artwork preparation
- Automation Engine for workflow automation
- ArtiosCAD for structural design for packaging & displays
In the Pantone store in the booth, designers, prepress and print professionals will be able to explore and purchase the latest Pantone Color Guides.
Enfocus is showcasing its highly rated software solutions for PDF preflighting, editing and modular workflow automation, including the recently released Enfocus Appstore and the latest developments of Switch and PitStop and Connect.